Sunday 8 October 2017

What's In My FabBag October 2017

Dear Readers,

It has been a long time since I have posted..... a really loooong time. There were moments when  I wan't sure I wanted to continue beauty blogging. I have been crazy busy living life. And beauty blogging was being pushed out of my list of priorities far too often. Besides, I wasn't able to work on any new material. All I was doing was just some beauty subscription roundups....

Incidentally this  post is more of the same. However, I want to revive my Random Things series. A lot of product reviews are due. and I know I haven't done a Cook With Me post in a long time. Let's give this another try....



So really what's in my FabBag this month? The theme for this month is 'Steal the Limelight'.




The Bag this month itself is quite blingy with gold and silver accents. Pretty attractive and eye-catching. 




And here is what's inside...... 




Yuana Premium Hair Oil
Product Price INR 337/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in the Bag: 50 ml

This hair oil is a mix of 7 fine oils. However, the base is light mineral oil. Hmmmm. I don't think I will use it on my scalp, but definitely on the hair lengths. 




Kronokare City Detox Face Wash
Product Price: INR 150/- for 30ml
Sample Size in Bag: 30 ml

I have always loved all the Kronokare products I have ever used, there body washes, body lotions. I am looking forward to try this face wash too!





Sugar Arch Rival Brow Definer in 01 Jerry Brown 
Product Price: INR 499/-
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

What I love most about Sugar is the tongue in cheek names for their products! I do not have very thick brows and I need to fill them out when I wear more makeup than usual. I have already used it and I am quite loving it!




Mond'sub Gold Facial Sheet Mask
Product Price: INR 250/- for 60 gms
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

This looks like an absolute luxe product! I am going to use it on Diwali day and give you an account of what it will do for me.

Total Value: INR 1236/-  For a Bag that is  priced at 599/-, this month is good value for money

Overall Verdict: Apart from the hair oil,  like all other products. Would I recommend buying? I would. The Brow definer, face wash and sheet mask are absolutely worth it!


FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 416/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment