Friday 23 June 2017

What's in My FabBag? June 2017 Edition

Hi Everyone!

I know I had completely disappeared in the month of May and put up no new posts. A whole bunch of things were going on. My Dad's cook and my cleaning lady had gone on a month long leave and I had to shuttle between my home and Dad's to manage everything. On top of it all, I was under the weather for at least 10 days! So it was all crazy and I had no time to put up any posts. I did shoot a couple of videos but couldn't manage to edit them on time.... so...

Anyway, here we are. Let's do a quick roundup of what FabBag has for us this month.

The June FabBag is themed Boho Chic.


I like the understated Jute finish bag.



So here is this month's collection. There are 4 products in the Bag this month





BioBloom Foot Cream (Eucalyptus)
Product Price: INR 335/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size



Johara Creme Rich Lip Colour Cocoa Delight
Product Price: INR 395/- for 4.5 gms
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size


Sugar Twist and Shout FadeProof Kajal on 01 Black Velvet
Product price: INR 399/-
Sample size in Bag: Full Size


APS Cosmetofood Activated Spring Water
Product Price: 270/- for 50 ml
Sample size in Bag: Full Size


Hey that's all four full sized products! What I like best in this month's bag is the Sugar Twist and Shout Kajal. The Johara lipstick was this month's product of choice, so I chose this neutral brown. It will make a nice present, since I am drowning in lipsticks at the moment. The BioBloom foot cream is nice too, the Eucalyptus variant is quite refreshing and the cream itself gets absorbed quite easily. As for the APS Cosmetofood Activated Spring Water, check out the detailed video of my first impressions HERE

Value of Bag: INR 1399/-. That's great, because I paid INR 416/- for the bag (I have an annual subscription)

Overall Verdict: Great value for money Bag! Though none of the products were those that I desperately wanted, a woman can never have too many Kajals. If you like what you see, book your June Bag today!



FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 416/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment