Friday 23 June 2017

First Impression: APS Cosmetofood Activated Organic Spring Water Face Cleanser and Makeup Remover

Hello All!

Its after a long time that I have filmed a video. This time its about a new product that I received in my June 2017 FabBag. It is called APS Cosmetofood Activated Organic Spring Water Face Cleanser and Makeup Remover. Hmmm.... quite a mouthful.
India has been introduced to micellar water cleansers through Vichy, Bioderma and a host of other French brands that have launched here in the last couple of years. 

APS is an Indian brand and this product has been manufactures in Solan, Himachal Pradesh. This is where many of the products of beauty brands are manufactured as well.

Anyhow, do click on the video below to see what I thought of this product.

Don't forget to give me a thumbs-up if you like the video. I prefer to keep my videos raw and real in this world of lighting and other editing trick.  






Stay real and beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment