Tuesday 8 November 2016

What's in My FabBag? November 2016 Edition

Hi Everyone!

The November FabBag is FAB!!

Now that That is out of the way, let me show you why I am loving this month's Fab Bag.





City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Francesca (M21)
Product Price: INR 500/- for 
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

This was a the member selection item. There were a number of shades to choose from. With the onset of winter, I decided to choose this deep wine shade. Absolutely loving it. Watch out for a more detailed review.



The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate
Product Price: INR 2895/- for 30 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 7ml

Perhaps the most exciting product in the Bag! I have been eyeing this since it was launched, but the price tag sort of put me out. Now that FabBag has sent me a sample, I can test it out to see if its worth buying. There is a 10% discount coupon redeemable at any Body Shop Exclusive outlet. The offer is valid till November 30th 2016.


Just Herbs Aloe Vera Facial Massage Gel
Product Price: INR 445/- for 100 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 50 gms

A very timely product in my Bag! I like to add a facial massage to my bi-weekly home-facial routine. And I had been planning to buy it after I had used a sample that had come in the FabBag sometime last year. I am loving the generous sample size in this time round!



Natural Bath and Body Body Mist: Beautiful Day
Product Price: INR 325/- for 200ml
Sample Size in Bag: 50 ml

I must admit this did not make me jump up in glee and say 'Yippeee', but the herby-smelling body mist does not disappoint either. Ok, but not GREAT...


So, 3 out of 4 HITs is a big deal!

Value of November Bag: INR 1480/- approx. A great deal, I would say, if you spend around INR 499/- for the Bag.

My Verdict: Book your Bag right away!

FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 416/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment