Saturday 29 October 2016

What's in My FabBag: October 2016 Edition

Hi Everyone!

The Fab Bag update for this month would have come sooner but for a bout of flu that I am recovering from. So lets just have a quick look at this month's Bag before the month runs out!


The Bag is a festive gold, to go with the Diwali theme. And the selection of samples is a mix of skin care and make up. The Geri G. Lip Gloss Creme was the make up product I selected, form a range of mascara, blush and foundation from the same brand. So let me show you my bag in some more detail.


Geri G. Lip Gloss Creme in Bambe
Product Price: INR 1000/-
Product Size in Bag: Full Size


Veda Earth Cleansing Facial Oil
Product Price: INR 350/- (Full Size not mentioned)
Sample Size in Bag: 25ml


Stay Quirky Nail Polish in Shade 04
Product Price: INR 165/- for 6ml
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size


Votre Lip Gel Scrub
Product Price: INR 300/- (Full Size volume not mentioned)
Sample Size in Bag: 10 gms


Kaya Brightening Serum
Product Price: 1490/- for 30 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 5ml

Well, to be honest, I have mixed feelings about the Bag this month. I'm not exactly ecstatic about the October FabBag, but I do not completely hate it either. I' definitely looking forward to using the Kaya Serum and the Veda Earth Cleansing facial oil. The Geri G. Lip Gloss has a nice texture, but the colour washes me out, so its going out to a friend who will carry it off better than me. The Stay Quirky nail polish has a dull gold colour, so I'm definitely using this product.

Approximate Value of the October Bag: INR 1500/- +

Decent deal since I paid INR 499/- for this Bag.

So would I recommend the October Bag? I'm not crazy about it, but you can order it if you liked the section. 

FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 416/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment