Monday 15 August 2016

My Envy Box August 2016 Edition

Hi Everyone!

My Envy Box arrived today and because we are in the middle of a 3-day weekend, I decided to give you the round up today itself!

The Box has a monsoon theme with clouds and umbrellas. My daughters are already eyeing the box!



What's Inside this month's box? I got a couple of email teasers saying that its raining full sized products. So when I opened the box, I saw three out of four products are full sized. The fourth is a generous 50 ml sample pack. So let's explore My Envy Box further.








Hedonista Clear Moisturiser
Product Price: 1925 for 300 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 50 ml

I have really oily skin and this weather make it stickier. So I'm always on the lookout for a light, easily absorbed moisturiser. So I'm really looking forward to testing this product to see how it works on me.



Omorfee Lip Lightening Salve
Product Price: INR 549/- for 10 gems
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

Lip Balms are in season all the year round. And this product promises to restore natural soft, baby pink lips. Mow my lips aren't too pigmented, but who does;t like soft, pink lips?



O3+ Eye Circle Cream
Product Price: INR 385/- for 15 ml
Product Size in Box: Full Size

Not that I have bags or dark circles, but the promise of keeping wrinkles at bay, is definitely attractive!



Stay Quirky Nail Polish in LustyIllustration (877)
Product Price: INR 250/- to 300/- (sic.)
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

Does a price range indicate different prices for different shades? Will let you know whether I like the nail polish or not, in a bit.


Total Value of this month's Box: INR 1709/- approx. Not bad considering you pay 

Overall Verdict: Three out of four products are full sized, so thats quite nice. However, the nail polish isn't something I'm dying to try out. The other products are well curated, though!

If you like what you see here and want to buy this month's box then you can get a 15% reduction if you use the following code:

IDAY15

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

Think and Stay Beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment