Sunday 31 January 2016

What's In My FabBag: January 2016 Edition

Hi Everyone!

Here is a quick video of the unbagging of FabBag January 2016 Edition.












Natural Bath & Body French Red Clay Face Mask
Product Price: INR 450/- for 100 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 20 gms





Natural Bath & Body Whipped Cream
Product Price: INR 275/- for 50 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 15 gms



Votre  Face Serum 
Product Price: INR 1670/- for 12 ml 
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size





BBlunt Spotlight Hair Polish 
Product Price: INR 250/- for 30 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 30 ml (FullSize)






Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick in 04 Holly Golightly
Product Price: INR 799/- for 2.8 gms 
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size





Fashionography Ear Studs
Price: Not mentioned.

I am very impressed with the January 2016 Bag. The curation is excellent and had me really excited. The personal touch this time went beyond the bag. I had forgotten whether my subscription ended in December '15 of January '16. So I called their number and the team immediately sent me a link to renew my subscription and sent me a link to choose my favourite Sugar Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick. However the link that came in the mail, took me a page where there were many things to choose from, but no lip crayon. o confirm whether I had been able to register my choice, Team FabBag called me back and personally registered by choice. I am floored!

Verdict on the Bag: Great, value wise. 3 full sized products! Wow!

Total Value of Bag: INR 2891/- (Approx) Wow! Considering that a month's subscription is INR 499/-


FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 499/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment