Monday 18 January 2016

LOTD: Shimmery Wine Pink Eyes with Matte Pink Lips

Hey Readers!

Here's another look, easy to create, as all my looks are. This time I did a wine pink eye with a matte pink lip. Its an easy day look. I am never comfortable with heavy layers of makeup. I was dressing in a hurry to meet some old friends, and I liked how it turned out, so I decided to share this look with you all.









Products Used for This Look:
  1. L'Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
  2. SeaSoul HD Finish CC Cream
  3. Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Honey
  4. Maybelline New York Clear Glow All-in-One Compact in 02 Nude Beige
  5. Maybelline New York Diamond Glow by EyeStudio Eye Shadow in 02 Wine Pink
  6. Maybelline New York The Colossal Eyeliner Pen in Black
  7. Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner pencil in Amaretto (to lightly line my lower lashline)
  8. Rimmel London VolumeFlash Scandaleyes Mascara
  9. MUA Mosaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow
  10. Makeup Revolution London Vivid Blush Lacquer in Heat
  11. Chambor Sheer and Light Highlighting lotion
  12. Avon Extra Lasting Lipstick inn Ravishing Rose
So what do you think of the look? Let me know in the comments section below..

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment