Tuesday 10 November 2015

What's In My FabBag: November 2015 Edition

Hey All!

I got my November FabBag two days a go and here's what I got this month.....





Lollipops Paris Matte Concealerin Biscuit
Product Price: INR 800/- for 5.5 ml
 Sample size in Bag: Full Size

Its a nice concealer with decent coverage. But I was just wondering, Fabbag has sent me 2 concealers in 3 months... hmm..


Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
Product Price: INR 250/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Bag:  Full Size

FabBag gave its subscribers a choice for this option. One could chose from lipsticks, concealers and a few other products.I decided to select this product since I love spritzing m face with rose water to settle my make-up and generally freshening up in the summer months. Its something I love!


Ayorma Fairness and Cell Renew Night Cream
Product Price: INR 649/- for 50 gms
 Sample Size in Bag: 15 gms

The cream smells a lot like Boroline and a hint of herbs, quite pleasant in fact. As the colder weather is setting in I can feel my skin get dryer. So, I'm looking forward to trying this cream. Watch out for the review...


SeaSoul Body Massage Candle
Product Price: INR 300/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

Now this is a really interesting product. I'm keen to try this out right away. But I'm going to hold out a bit. Why? Well I have  rural visit coming up with my students. These field trips end up being physically demanding and stressful. So I'm going to use it after I return. Really put the product to the test. We'll see how it measures up!

FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 399/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

Think and Stay Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment