Sunday 11 October 2015

What's in My Fabbag: October 2015 Edition

Hello Everyone!

Last month's Fabbag was quite nice with some lovely samples. Lets see if this month's bag can match up...








Nyassa Tiramisu Body Scrub
Product Price: INR 900/- for 215 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 30 gms

It smells so yummy,that I might have eaten it had I not known it was a scrub. The product has really soft particles and I'm dying to try it out. Watch out for the review.



Spa Ceylon White Jasmine Facial Masque
Product Price: INR 2150/- for 100 gms
Sample Size in Bag: 50 gms 

My! The product sounds to luxurious! I haven't yet opened its sealed top (want to finish my
 earlier masque, since I'm afraid it may dry up before I've really had the chance to use it properly), but I'm absolutely certain I'm going to love the product!



Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion
Product Price: INR 425/- for 250 ml
Sample Size in Bag: 50 ml

Known for its rich products mainly catering the dry to very dry skin, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion in the October Bad is a godsend. With temperatures set to dip in the city, the air is much drier and I can feel the pull on my skin after a bath. So This is going to be a really great product to use after a shower, to restore moisture and oils on the skin surface.


Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer in Heat
Product Price: INR 750/- for full size
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

This was the Item of choice that came in my bag. There were lipsticks, eye-shadows and eye-pencils (I think) to chose from and I selected this blush. Its texture is a bit thick and a little goes a long way. Watch out for the review....

Total Value of Bag: INR 2035/- approx. So I'm not complaining!

All in all a bag I Like!


FabBag is a monthly subscription service starting at INR 399/-. Each month's bag contains 3-5 products from national and international brands ranging from drugstore to luxury. Product sizes range from small sample sizes to full size. To join this service click HERE.

Think and Stay Beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment