Tuesday 11 August 2015

Three Random Thoughts Vol. 20


Hello Everyone!

How it rained in Delhi on Sunday!! I found myself bailing out water with a mug and bucket from the two balconies. The outflow of water was much slower than what was coming down from the skies!!

So what are the random thoughts that hit me in the past week?

Q1. How long do you sleep at night?

Answer: Last couple of weeks I have been sleeping only 4.5 - 5 hrs at night. Work and the kids keep me busy through the day and I like to watch a bit of TV before going to sleep as a little bit of me time. I know. I know, I'm three hours short of my beauty sleep. Hopefully, I'll catch up soon.

Q2. How soundly do you sleep?

Answer: That depends on how exhausted I am. When I'm generally relaxed, I can wake up at the slightest sound or movement. But if I've had a tough day, I'm known to have slept through earthquakes and people ringing my doorbell for nearly half an hour, before I registered what was happening!

Q3. What is the last thing you do before going to sleep?

Answer: I sprinkle a few drops of lavender essential oil on my pillow case before going to sleep.

Image result for sleep



I tag you to answer the following questions:

Q1. How long do you sleep at night?

Q2. How soundly do you sleep?

Q3. What is the last thing you do before going to sleep?

You do not have to answer all the questions. Answer as many as you like.

Waiting to hear from you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment