Monday 27 July 2015

Three Random Things Vol 18



Hello Everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was spent tending to my older daughter who was down with a bad bout of cough and cold. But now she's much better.....

What are my random thoughts for this week?

Q1. Did you fall ill often when you were a kid?

Ans: Not very often. But when I did, it wasn't pretty. Typhoid and then a relapse.Then I had typhoid and malaria together. Couldn't have been easy on my parents...

Q2. What do you save for? 

Ans: My children's future education and marriage (if they would want to get married, I obviously would) and mt retirement.

Q3. Epic Fantasy stories or Reality Shows?

Ans: Epic fantasies any day. I loved 'Once Upon a Time'. Interesting take on popular fairy tales. Most reality shows are so scripted.
 

I tag you to answer  the following questions:

Q1. Did you fall ill often when you were a kid?
Q2. What do you save for? 
Q3. Epic Fantasy stories or Reality Shows? 


 You do not have to answer all. Answer as many as you wish. Hoping to hear from you soon...

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment