Wednesday 8 July 2015

Product Review: Kronokare Shower Gel and Body Lotion in Caribbean Lime

Hi Everyone!

Its time for another review, and keeping in mind the Indian Summer, I think bath products would be a good idea. I had received samples of this product a while ago in Fabbag. I did not use it immediately. However, I carried the travel size bottles during my trip to Paris, a month ago.

Product Price:

Shower Gel: INR 105/- for 60 ml
Body Lotion: INR 115/- for 60 ml




 

Product Claim:

This Indo French aromatherapy brnd, Kronokare has a lot to brag about. Not only do their products smell tummy, they are chemical free and not tested on animals! The Caribbean Ginger shower gel thoroughly clenses the skin inside out, giving you the perfect kick-start for the day. For freshness, all day long, follow up with the luxurious body lotion. 

Ingredients: 
Shower Gel: Zingiber Officinale, Citrus Limonum, Sodium Leuryl Sulphate, Coco Di Ethanol Amide, Coco Mono Ethanol Amide, Dimethicon Derivetive (DC 8500), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Ethylene Diamin Tetra Acetic Acid, Colour, Distilled water

Body Lotion:  Zingiber Officinale, Citrus Limonum, Iso Propyl Maristate, Mineral Oil, Glycerine, Emulsifying Wax, Bees Wax, Imid Urea, 2-Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiaxolinone, Ethylene Diamin Tetra Acetic Acid, Colour, Distilled water



My thoughts on the Product:



Shower Gel:

The product comes in a dark brown, transparent plastic bottle with a leak proof flip top cap. It is easy to travel with and I had no issues with leaks. The gel is transparent with a pale yellow tinge. It has a nice citrus and gingery smell. The product leaves the body feeling clean and refreshed. However, I feel it takes a little bit longer to wash off than regular soap or body wash. The fragrance lingers for about 15 minutes. You do not need a lot of product, in fact I have been using this product for about 3 weeks, yet I still have about half a bottle left, and mind you, I only got a sample bottle with 60 ml of product!This shower gel has worked for me both in Paris as well as back home in Delhi.The USP of the product is that it is SLS and Paraben free.  

 

Body Lotion:

The body lotion comes in an identical bottle as the Shower gel. It shares the same fragrance and is really refreshing. The product itself is of a consistency between creamy and runny. It absorbs quickly without leaving any residue. It hydrates the skin well and lasts all day. Paris was cold when I visited, and the lotion worked very well for my skin. In Delhi too the lotion works well  for my skin. It does not feel sticky or oily after application. The lotion too is paraben free.

Buy the products at Fabbag.com

Pros: 
  1. Sturdy, leakproof packaging.
  2. Refreshing fragrance for lime and ginger.
  3. Paraben and SLS Free
  4.  Little goes a long way.
  5. Refreshes in humid weather.
Cons: 
  1. Body wash needs a bit longer to wash off.
  2. Wish the body lotion fragrance would last longer.
  3. Body lotion contains mineral oil.
Overall Verdict: 4.7. Good product! Its really good for the hot and humid summers in India. Will I buy it again? Well, not too soon. I have a few more bottles of body washes and lotions to get through. And I have resolved, I will only buy 1 product for every two I finish. So far I have stuck to it!!

Have you used this combination? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments section below.

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment