Friday 17 July 2015

My Envy Box July 2015 Edition

Hi Everyone!

Monsoon clouds have covered almost all of India, so the July 2015 Edition of My Envy Box came with the theme of Hydration in the Monsoon. This month;s box comes in the soothing shade of lavender. Let's see if I'm loving the July box...




Hmm. What's inside?




Ananda Aloe and Rose Distillate Hydrating Mask
Product Price: INR 1,105/- for 100 gms
Sample Size in the Box: 50 gms

I'm really looking forward to using this product. It smells of aqua with a slight hint of camphor... very refreshing. Watch out for the review soon....


Catrice Longlasting Waterproof Eye Pencil (050Brown Town Girl)
Product Price: INR 330/- for 0.3 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

Last month's box had another Catrice eye product, a lovely blue eye pencil with its own smudging brush. I have been enjoying using it and have high hopes from this month's product too.It is a dark, almost black, brown, which I like. It truly is waterproof and doesn't wipe off to easily. Perhaps that's why I do not like waterproof eye makeup, since its difficult to remove and I tend to over scrub the delicate skin around the eyes...

Roberto Cavalli Paradiso EDP
Product Price: INR 3,300/- for 30 ml 
Product Sample in the Box: 1.2 ml

The Perfume is a lovely woodsy floral with a hint of aqua, the ideal smell of the rainy season, with everything looking and felling fresh..... the flowers in bloom..... sort of envelops you in its fragrance......loving it!




 MaskerAide Facial Sheet Mask (Weather Warrior)
Product Price: INR 400/- for 1 sheet (23gms)
Sample Size in Box: Full Size

I had been eyeing this product for a while in online stores, but kept thinking that its a bit overpriced, considering the Neutrogena facial sheet mask is only INR 150/-. So I'm quite happy to have received this product in the July Box.


 
Bottega di LungaVita: Vita Age Aurum Stems Regenerating Cream 
Product Price: INR 2,650/-  for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: 3ml x 2

As we get older our skin needs more nourishment, which this product promises. However, with my oily skin, this product will have to wait till the weather in Delhi turns colder and dryer. However, I am looking  forward to  using it!

Overall I like the July box. I'm really looking forward to the Ananda Gel Mask and MaskerAide. I love the perfume. I might give the eye pencil a miss though.
Total Value of the July Box= INR 1732.50/-. For INR 850/-, not a bad deal!

My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment