Friday 31 July 2015

LOTD: Monsoon Greens

Hi Everyone!

Its been a while since I did a look. The monsoon rains have turned Delhi a beautiful green. So taking inspiration from this beautiful hue Delhi is sporting, I created this simple look. I wore this look to attend a puja ceremony at  friend's house. I've kept the look as natural and homey as possible since it was a small and intimate gathering. I have used a green, shimmery eye shadow from the Make Up Revolution London eye palette. I have kept the rest of the look neutral with peachy cheeks and nude lips, to draw attention to the eyes, which are the highlight of this look.







Products Used for the Look:
  1. Polaar Icy Magic Instant Skin Perfector
  2. Lakme 9 to 5 Flawless Makeup Foundation in Shell
  3. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Concealer in (05) Honey
  4. Chambor Silver Shadow Compact (RR5) 
  5. Beauty UK Blush in (04) Rustic Peach
  6. Be  Bombshell All in One Stick in Champagne Shimmer
  7. Make Up Revolution London Eye Shadow Palette in Redemption Palette Hot Smoked
  8. Himalaya Kajal
  9. Maybelline New York The Colossal Liner Pen in Black
  10. Lakme Perfect Definition Lip Liner in (01) Irish Coffee
  11. Maybelline New York Lip Polish in Glam 13
I did not use a mascara since it was really humid and as of now I do not own a water proof mascara. Idid not want to chance any mascara meltin down my eyelashes. I do not really like using waterproof mascara because it is difficult to remove and I don't like to scrub too hard around the very delicate eye area.

If you notice, I have not used a primer either. Actually I have been testing out the Polaar Icy Magic Instant Skin Perfector. I wanted to see how it would work without a primer.

What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments section below!

P.S. Don't mind the hair. I've never been to good with hairdos and the humidity right now has messed it up further :(

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment