Monday 29 June 2015

Three Random Things Vol. 14

Hi Everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend! This was my last weekend before school reopens, so I really squeezed out every bit from this relaxed weekend.



Time for today's questions:

Q1. Which is your dream city you would like to live in?

Ans: I live in the historic city of Delhi and I love my city. Recently, I traveled to Paris. Of all the places I have traveled, till date Paris is my favourite. But if I had to choose my dream city, it would be Delhi. Though I'd like a cleaner, greener city with its people considerate towards the needs of others and awareness of the rich heritage of our city.


Q2. Which piece of technology can't you live without?

Ans: A Pen!

Q3. Which wardrobe staple do you wear/carry with you always?

Ans: I always have a scarf with me. I may not always wear one, but you will always find one in my purse. Often used to cover my hair and face against dusty winds.


I tag you to answer these questions:

Q1. Which is your dream city you would like to live in?
Q2.  Which piece of technology can't you live without?
Q3.  Which wardrobe staple do you wear/carry with you always?

You don't have to answer all the questions. You may choose to answer only one. Hoping to hear from you....

No comments:

Post a Comment