Friday 26 June 2015

My Envy Box June 2015 Edition

Hi Everyone!

I had been reading a number of beauty bloggers talking about My Envy Box. So finally, I succumbed to the temptation to subscribe to this beauty box service.

I received my first box yesterday. I couldn't wait to dig in. So what did I get in this box? Keep reading....



The Envy Box itself is quite pretty. It is a rectangular cardboard box with a magnetized flap. It has the brand embossed in gold print on the lid. Its great for storing makeup and accessories. It can even be used as packaging for gifts to your friends! 

The June 2015 Edition:








 
Catrice Smokey Eyes Pencil in #030 Blueny Tunes
Price: INR 365/- for 1.1 gms
Sample Size in Box: Full Size






                                                       Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oils
                                            Price: INR 2450/- for 125 ml
                                            Sample Size in Box: 3ml x 2






Estee Lauder Pleasures (EDP)
Price: INR 5,000/- for 50 ml
Sample Size in Box: 1.5ml


                                                    Natio Meditate Hand Cream
                                           Price: INR 595/- for 100 ml
                                           Sample Size in Box: 20ml






Hedonista Face Souffle in Chocolate and Rhassoul Clay
Price: INR 1,650/- for 115 gms
Sample Size in the Box: Full Size


Total Value of the June Box:  INR 2400/- approx. against the monthly Box price of INR 850/-. Not a bad deal at all!


Wow! So two full sized products! Always a great thing!! I am really excited about all of these products! The Catrice Eye Pencil with its own brush for smudging is a lovely inky, coal blue rather than a garish shade. I'm really looking forward to trying out the Hedonista Face Souffle as well.  We are already familiar with how great Kerastase is as far as hair products are concerned, so the Elixir Ultime Oil is a welcome product in the Box. I had tried out Estee Lauder Pleasures EDP at the Dubai Airport so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the sample in the Box. I love these little vials of perfumes. I keep them handy and spritz on whenever the mood strikes me! I absolutely love hand creams and keep a basket of different hand creams on my night-stand. The Natio Meditate Hand Cream  is a welcome addition to my basket!



My Envy Box is a subscription service which brings you 5 trial sized beauty products (typically 2ml-10ml) from the top international luxury and prestige brands delivered to your door step every month. Priced at INR 850/- for a month, it may be subscribed for 3, 6, or 12 months. You may subscribe to this service HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment