Monday 15 June 2015

FOTD: Taking the Kids out for a Play Date

Hello Everyone!

Summer break is on and sometimes is quite a task to keep the kids constructively occupied. Keeping them off TV is most challenging!  So a couple of friends and I decided that we would get together with the kids at each of our homes in turn, through the vacations. This is a casual look I put together for such outings. I change the colour of my lipstick and eye liner to match my clothes.








Products Used:

1. ColorBar Perfect Match BB Cream in Honey Glaze (002)
2. Faces Canada Concealer Stick in Medium
3. Maybelline New York All-in-One Compact in Nude Beige
4. Maybelline New York Powder Blush in Berry Sorbet
5. Himalaya Kajal
6. Avon Glimmersticks in Cosmic Blue
7. Davis Lip Liner in Pink
8. Be Chic Lip Shine Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss in Chestnut


Do you like this look? Do let me know in the comments section below.

Think and Stay Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment