Sunday 22 March 2015

Three Random Things Vol.12



Hi Everyone!

How is your weekend progressing? Mine is quite relaxed after a long time. So, what are the random thoughts for this week?
   

1.  What is your ideal weekend like? 

For me the ideal weekend is sleeping late and waking up late next morning. catching up on some reading and ..... well..... no housework!

 
 
2. What is your favourite TV show currently? 

I've been watching and absolutely loving Downton Abbey! A highly recommended period drama.




3. Do you prefer long vacations or short outings? 

For me each has its merit. I prefer long vacations with my family and short trips if I am without them.



Image result for vacations



I tag you to answer the following questions.
  1. What is your ideal weekend like?
  2. What is your favourite TV show currently?
  3. Do you prefer long vacations or short outings?
You do not have to answer all of them. Just answer those you want to. Looking forward to reading your answers....




Disclimer: None of the photos used in this post are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment