Thursday 5 February 2015

LOTD: Soft,Romantic, Spring/Valentine's Day Look

Hey Everyone!

I can smell spring in the air! And to celebrate that I have put together an easy soft, romantic look that can be worn during the day. You can even sport this on your Valentine's Day date!

I have paired a gold eye with soft coral lips and a hint of rose on the cheeks.







Products Used for this look:

Face: 
  1. Bodyography Primer
  2.  Lakme CC Cream in Bronze
  3. Chambor Light and Sheer Skin Highlighter
  4. Faces Vanishing Act Concealer
  5. City Color Cheek Stain
Eyes:
  1. LaSplash Eye Primer
  2. Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection (I have used the highlighter, Gold and Bronze shades)
  3.  Florelle Kajal Eye Pencil
  4. Maybelline New York Volum Express Mascara
Lips:
  1. Oriflame Very Me Lip Crayon in Coral
  2. Maybelline New York Lip Polish in Glam 3



I did not use a liquid/gel eyeliner to maintain the overall soft look.
 


I have kept the look really soft and dewy. I did not use a powder since I wanted to avoid the matte look so early on on spring (there will be enough time for that in the long Indian summers).


 So what do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments section below!

Stay Beautiful!





No comments:

Post a Comment