Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Resolutions 2015

Every year you and I make new year resolutions. Some we stick to, others are forgotten and fall by the wayside. 

Well this year I'm just going to reaffirm last year's resolutions, some of which I followed honestly, others... well sometimes I was too lazy to keep up everyday. 

I know many of you may be travelling in the same boat as me. So let's remake some new year resolutions and try our best to follow through with them!

So Here Goes...............

1.  I will moisturise my skin no matter how late I am for work!
 



2.  I will apply sunscreen everyday, through every season!

 


3.  I will protect my skin, my health and my earth by using organic products.











4.  I will care for my hair by regularly oiling and conditioning.



5.  I will exfoliate my skin at least once every week.



6.  I will remove every last bit of makeup before I go to sleep every night.



7. I will try to get 8 hours of sleep every night (This is by far the toughest resolution EVER!!).




I tag you to share your New Year Resolutions with me in the comments section below.



Disclaimer: None of the above images are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment