Friday 2 January 2015

FOTD: Everyday Rosy-Glow Winter Makeup

Hi Everyone!

I have always liked to wear regular make-up. Something that can be carried comfortably, not something that stands out too much.

So here is look that I have been wearing more often than others, these past few weeks.

Its a soft dewy look that I carry more comfortably in winters. In summer time my skin is too oily to carry this look. 


In this photo I was standing facing the window on a sunny day.






With  Flash

 Natural Light

With Flash

 With Flash


Products Used for This Look:


1. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
2. Face Vanishing Act Concealer 
3. Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Powder
4.Maybelline Dream Touch Blush Shade 07
5. Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad in Wine Pink
6. Himalaya Kajal
7. Elle 18 Liquid Eyeliner in Blackout
8. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Mascara
9. Davis Lipliner in True Pink
10. Maybelline Moisture Whip Lipstick in Pure Plum


With Flash



What do you think of this look? Share your opinion with me in the comment box below.

Take Care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment