Monday 8 December 2014

Three Random Things: Vol 3


Hey Everyone!

So here are this weeks random thoughts.....


1.  What do you like best about your job?
      
     I love the fact that I am learning new things constantly, trying to keep up with my students. They keep me  on my toes!!


2.  What is your favourite makeup item?

      I absolutely LOVE lipsticks! I find it difficult to resist buying them! 


3. What are you looking forward to most, this week?

    I am doing a project with my students which involves them teaching themselves and their peers.The introductory session went well. Lets see how it develops over the week.






I tag you to answer these questions. You do not have to answer all three. Looking forward to hearing from you and reading your responses.

Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment