Saturday 20 September 2014

My August 2014 Fab Bag

Hi all!!

The last month and a half has been completely crazzzyyyyy. My older doll has been sick intermittently, a lot of pressure at school. So all in all I really had no time to put up any posts.

But better late than never............

The August 2014 bag is faux snakeskin. Well I'm not a huge fan of snakeskin, but it makes this bag fairly water proof and therefore easy to be carried on short trips.

So let us see what the August 2014 Fabbag contains:

August 2014 Fabbag
 Kronokare Caribbean Ginger Revive and Thrive Shower Gel
Full Size: 60 ml each
Price: Shower Gel INR 105/-
Body Lotion INR 115/-
Sample size in bag: Full Size
August 2014 Fabbag
 Palladio Be Chic Lip Gloss in Chestnut
Full Size: 7ml
Price: INR 550/-
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size
August 2014 Fabbag




Nyassa Hand Cream in Temple Mogra
Full size: 145 ml
Price: INR 300/-
Sample size in Bag: 30 ml

August 2014 Fabbag
NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil in Chocolat (902)
Full Size: 1 gm
Price: INR 295/-
Sample Size in Bag: Full Size

August 2014 Fabbag
What am I most excited about in the August Bag? Well three of the four products are full size!! Yay!!!!! So for a Bag costing INR399/- I got products worth INR 1127/-

I've already started using Palladio Be Chic Lip Gloss and I'll be doing a review soon.

NYX Eye pencils are excellent, so I'm loving Chocolat!

I'll be trying out Kronokare Shower gel and body lotion combo and doing a review soon.

The Nyassa Hand cream is nice too, wait for the review...

All in all I really like the August bag............ really generous!!



FABBAG is a subscription service, starting at INR 399/- a month where they curate and send 3-4 samples of various Indian and international brands. It is usually a mix of luxury as well as drugstore products.
 
To book your bag, you can visit their website  Here.















No comments:

Post a Comment